Vortacious Minecraft Server: 69.65.40.6:29865
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:01 pm by hamsterpotato

» Cleaning up of the Map/server.
MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 am by Chrisorz

» App for Trust.
MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:22 am by Chrisorz

» Ranks information
MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:54 pm by Azurillkirby

» Please trust Mizabella
MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:18 pm by Mizabella

» Hello Everyone
MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 pm by ParanoidFreak

» Dedication
MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:51 pm by Chrisorz

» please trust pjn51
MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:56 pm by pjn51

» Application to be Trusted: jvir73unny
MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:32 pm by Chrisorz

Vote4Diamonds

MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2 posters

Go down

MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post  hamsterpotato Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:12 am

VINCENT HYPOTHERMO NAMA CHRIS!!!!!!!! hammy I tried to get you all unbanned from jordanns smp I told him he was wrong to ban you and that he was wrong to ban you all and that he was being more like a dictataor than a leader since he saw me as a "threat" to his server he banned me from the forum and I stopped going on there server so ilag banned me form the server all together I met brewsky and enrique (both banned like me) in other servers I never stopped searching the internet looking for remnants of my old friends jordanns brain is now more messed up the his face if he banned all of you I never forgot about all my friends <3 THE HAMSTER IS BACK!

hamsterpotato

Back to top Go down

MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty Re: MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post  shnast23 Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:29 pm

sup im also here. Idk what is up with this server tho, it is like shut down

shnast23

Back to top Go down

MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Empty Re: MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Post  hamsterpotato Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:57 am

yeah I dunno either but still I'm still happy I found your server <3 unfortunateley I am in Ireland and its very laggy here -_- so if the server comes back up I won't be able to play on it for awhile

hamsterpotato

Back to top Go down

Post  hamsterpotato Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:01 pm

ok I think its about time to say f*@k this server we need a new one so if anyone form the original server's got an ip or a server of their own post a new topic so everyone can go meet up there because vincent and chris haven't said a f*cking thing about the server going down so we obviously neeed a new one send ip's guys SEND THEM ALL!

hamsterpotato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum