Vortacious Minecraft Server: 69.65.40.6:29865
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Cleaning up of the Map/server. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:01 pm by hamsterpotato

» Cleaning up of the Map/server.
Cleaning up of the Map/server. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 am by Chrisorz

» App for Trust.
Cleaning up of the Map/server. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:22 am by Chrisorz

» Ranks information
Cleaning up of the Map/server. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:54 pm by Azurillkirby

» Please trust Mizabella
Cleaning up of the Map/server. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:18 pm by Mizabella

» Hello Everyone
Cleaning up of the Map/server. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 pm by ParanoidFreak

» Dedication
Cleaning up of the Map/server. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:51 pm by Chrisorz

» please trust pjn51
Cleaning up of the Map/server. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:56 pm by pjn51

» Application to be Trusted: jvir73unny
Cleaning up of the Map/server. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:32 pm by Chrisorz

Vote4Diamonds

Cleaning up of the Map/server.

Go down

Cleaning up of the Map/server. Empty Cleaning up of the Map/server.

Post  Chrisorz Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 am

Okay, ive been cleaning up the server now for about, i dont know how much time <<< lol , but anyways, The difference is notable..

I deleted the massive lava sphere and all the 1x1 towers near the spawn and also the random doors that have been placed..

I have deleted random blocks which have just been placed around the map to make it look neater.

Also, I would like to announce my Idea for a new spawn to either Nick, or Vincent, taking the globes in the air away, and also the big building where you teleport to.

I will also be deleting the houses that people have been building in the spawn area, such as louis's house..

Another thing I would like to change is.. ALL the pixel arts moved to there section, if there is NOT enough space down in the art section, we

shall extend it, its no problem, but I personaly dislike logging in and seeing the spawn full of pixel art, it's just irritating.

Another thing I have started to be doing is Giving players slots to build on, i suggest them a few places, and then i will make them a slot

there.

I am begging to all the staff members to help me clean up the map a bit, and somebody of our staff.. Probably "moderator" has been using cuboid in spawn and been spawning lava pools, not cool.. If we find out who it was, = Instant ban.

Thanks for reading!
======================================================================================================
CO-OWNER, CHRISORZ

Chrisorz

Back to top Go down