Vortacious Minecraft Server: 69.65.40.6:29865
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Application for Trusted Status EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:01 pm by hamsterpotato

» Cleaning up of the Map/server.
Application for Trusted Status EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 am by Chrisorz

» App for Trust.
Application for Trusted Status EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:22 am by Chrisorz

» Ranks information
Application for Trusted Status EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:54 pm by Azurillkirby

» Please trust Mizabella
Application for Trusted Status EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:18 pm by Mizabella

» Hello Everyone
Application for Trusted Status EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 pm by ParanoidFreak

» Dedication
Application for Trusted Status EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:51 pm by Chrisorz

» please trust pjn51
Application for Trusted Status EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:56 pm by pjn51

» Application to be Trusted: jvir73unny
Application for Trusted Status EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:32 pm by Chrisorz

Vote4Diamonds

Application for Trusted Status

2 posters

Go down

Application for Trusted Status Empty Application for Trusted Status

Post  icyshadow Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:56 pm

inecraft username:

Real name (recommended): Unfortunately, would like to keep private :\

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been playing on this server occasionally for about 2 weeks, and over the past 4 days have been playing on it more often. (2-3 hours a day)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: If I can get Trusted status, I plan on sticking to this server as my only server when I'm not doing Single Player. I will most probably play a few hours a day over the summer.

Name any Admins, Mods, Veterans, Artisans, or Trusted players who would vouch for you:
Creeper006
TripJ
noman587
Hypothermo

Why do you deserve Trusted status? How do we know you can be trusted?: (please say more than just "I don't grief!")
I have tried my best to prove to members the server beforehand that I would be trustworthy. I spent a few days holding off from making this application just so I could get to know others, so I wouldn't be a new person randomly turning Trusted. I believe that the best way to prove my trustworthiness would be to ask other players I have played with, such as those listed above, whether I have proven myself, because there is not much you can type about on the internet that couldn't be a lie. I've played and communicated with many different players, and the ones listed above are those I specifically recall spending a good amount of time with, doing things like mining with them whilst allowing them to reap all the benefits, as they were trusted while I remained a guest. There is no real way to perfectly prove myself, since as I said before, anyone can just lie over the internet, but I can promise that if I am given trusted status, I will do my best to help out other Trusted members and above with their constructions, communicate with them, and help new players feel more welcome to the server too.

Please consider my application, as I held it off several days so I could become more well-known in the server before applying Smile
Thank you for your time.

Last edited by icyshadow on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer errors)

icyshadow

Back to top Go down

Application for Trusted Status Empty Re: Application for Trusted Status

Post  Chrisorz Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:47 am

Nice and long application, i vouch.

Chrisorz

Back to top Go down