Vortacious Minecraft Server: 69.65.40.6:29865
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAS FOUND YOU AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Report Louis265 and Catinthehat, again. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:01 pm by hamsterpotato

» Cleaning up of the Map/server.
Report Louis265 and Catinthehat, again. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:34 am by Chrisorz

» App for Trust.
Report Louis265 and Catinthehat, again. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:22 am by Chrisorz

» Ranks information
Report Louis265 and Catinthehat, again. EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:54 pm by Azurillkirby

» Please trust Mizabella
Report Louis265 and Catinthehat, again. EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:18 pm by Mizabella

» Hello Everyone
Report Louis265 and Catinthehat, again. EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 pm by ParanoidFreak

» Dedication
Report Louis265 and Catinthehat, again. EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:51 pm by Chrisorz

» please trust pjn51
Report Louis265 and Catinthehat, again. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 11:56 pm by pjn51

» Application to be Trusted: jvir73unny
Report Louis265 and Catinthehat, again. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:32 pm by Chrisorz

Vote4Diamonds

Report Louis265 and Catinthehat, again.

4 posters

Go down

Report Louis265 and Catinthehat, again. Empty Report Louis265 and Catinthehat, again.

Post  Azurillkirby Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:36 pm

Just look at this picture.

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/593/20110617222440.png/

Louis spawned several ghasts.

Now look at this picture.

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/405/20110617223209.png/

Cat is placing a ton of TNT.

Now, go to my art area and look at the wreckage.

Almost all of my work, ruined.

I FUCKING DEMAND THEY BE BANNED. THEY HAVE GRIEFED ON A MAJOR LEVEL.
Azurillkirby
Azurillkirby

Back to top Go down

Report Louis265 and Catinthehat, again. Empty Re: Report Louis265 and Catinthehat, again.

Post  catinthehat Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 pm

1. can't prove that that tnt is mine.
2. i can't spawn any mobs
3. you were reallly raging earlier, so i wouldn't be surprised if you staged all this yourself jsut to get us banned, cuz we weren't even there

Last edited by catinthehat on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

catinthehat

Back to top Go down

Report Louis265 and Catinthehat, again. Empty Re: Report Louis265 and Catinthehat, again.

Post  Azurillkirby Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:48 pm

catinthehat wrote:1. can't prove that that tnt is mine.
2. looks like you had a major ghast problem, and you can't prove who spawned them.

Louis had to be able to spawn them. Normal admins can't spawn mobs, to my knowledge.

The screen shot shows you placing TNT.
Azurillkirby
Azurillkirby

Back to top Go down

Post  catinthehat Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:50 pm

Azurillkirby wrote:
2. looks like you had a major ghast problem, and you can't prove who spawned them.

Louis had to be able to spawn them. Normal admins can't spawn mobs, to my knowledge.

except that's not me lolz
even with the shit quality of the picture, you can obviously see that's not my name xD

Last edited by catinthehat on Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

catinthehat

Back to top Go down

Post  Curby121 Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:50 pm

i was there i saw u guys...

Curby121

Back to top Go down

Post  Azurillkirby Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:51 pm

catinthehat wrote:
Azurillkirby wrote:

Read the name plate of the person placing TNT in the second Screenshot.
Look who it says. Catinthehat.
Azurillkirby
Azurillkirby

Back to top Go down

Post  catinthehat Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Curby121 wrote:i was there i saw u guys...
except you're prolly just a cronie of faggatron and he promised to give u free diamonds lol

catinthehat

Back to top Go down

Post  Curby121 Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:53 pm

catinthehat wrote:
Azurillkirby wrote:

even with the shit quality of the picture, you can obviously see that's not my name xD

yes u can tell if u zoom the picture it says c"cat in the hat" above the guy placing tnt

Curby121

Back to top Go down

Post  Azurillkirby Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Even with the shitty quality, you CAN tell it says Catinthehat
Azurillkirby
Azurillkirby

Back to top Go down

Post  Curby121 Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:57 pm

and no i wasnt bribed i saw it all

Curby121

Back to top Go down

Post  Azurillkirby Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:04 am

In response to you editting your edit of your first post,
Oh, I was raging earlier?
I only raged after you demolished my area.
And like I said, I can't summon ghasts, so I couldn't of done that.
Azurillkirby
Azurillkirby

Back to top Go down

Report Louis265 and Catinthehat, again. Empty Faggot.

Post  catinthehat Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:10 am

Azurillkirby wrote:Even with the shitty quality, you CAN tell it says Catinthehat
Aight bro. First off, that can't be the guy placing TNT cuz he's too far away. You took a screen off some poor guy abou to be blown up. Also that isn't even artwork, dumbshit, it's a wall. Also, you were raging pretty damn hard considering you kicked me like 20 times. Gypsy.

catinthehat

Back to top Go down

Post  Azurillkirby Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:11 am

catinthehat wrote:
Azurillkirby wrote:Even with the shitty quality, you CAN tell it says Catinthehat
Aight bro. First off, that can't be the guy placing TNT cuz he's too far away. You took a screen off some poor guy abou to be blown up. Also that isn't even artwork, dumbshit, it's a wall. Also, you were raging pretty damn hard considering you kicked me like 20 times. Gypsy.

Look at the bottom left of the picture. That's the foot of my Starman pixel art.
And you kicked me just as many times.

Also, we can all agree on one thing. Louis is banned.
Now back to this debate.
Azurillkirby
Azurillkirby

Back to top Go down

Post  catinthehat Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:17 am

Azurillkirby wrote:
catinthehat wrote:

Look at the bottom left of the picture. That's the foot of my Starman pixel art.

Now back to this debate.
no, I don't agree Louis is banned. And also as I stated previously, the guy in the photo is too far away to place the TNT. Stop throwing bossy fits whenever someone calls you names. It ends up in shit like this.

catinthehat

Back to top Go down

Post  Azurillkirby Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:18 am

catinthehat wrote:
Azurillkirby wrote:
catinthehat wrote:

Now back to this debate.
no, I don't agree Louis is banned. And also as I stated previously, the guy in the photo is too far away to place the TNT. Stop throwing bossy fits whenever someone calls you names. It ends up in shit like this.

You do not agree that Louis is banned?
Then who put the 10 or so Ghasts?
Azurillkirby
Azurillkirby

Back to top Go down

Post  catinthehat Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:22 am

Don't give a shit. And stop avoiding the statement : That guy is way too far away to be placing that TNT. Also, you realize other people were online? Other mods that can spawn TNT? Don't be so narrow-minded because you don't like us.

catinthehat

Back to top Go down

Post  Azurillkirby Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:25 am

catinthehat wrote:Don't give a shit. And stop avoiding the statement : That guy is way too far away to be placing that TNT. Also, you realize other people were online? Other mods that can spawn TNT? Don't be so narrow-minded because you don't like us.

Stop avoiding your fate. You put the TNT, and helped Louis with the destruction, and will suffer the consequences.

Also, stop avoiding the fact that there are 2 witnesses to you doing this.

And Louis, me, and you were ther only mods online.
Azurillkirby
Azurillkirby

Back to top Go down

Post  catinthehat Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:29 am

Azurillkirby wrote:
catinthehat wrote:Don't give a shit. And stop avoiding the statement : That guy is way too far away to be placing that TNT. Also, you realize other people were online? Other mods that can spawn TNT? Don't be so narrow-minded because you don't like us.

Stop avoiding your fate. You put the TNT, and helped Louis with the destruction, and will suffer the consequences.

That's not even an argument. Also don't say "in the picture he lit the TNT and was running away" because he TNT wasn't lit. So explain to me how if that really is me in the picture, that I did anything wrong, since the guy is jus standing there.

catinthehat

Back to top Go down

Post  catinthehat Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:36 am

Azurillkirby wrote:

Also, sorry if some of this is illegible. I'm typing this on my iPhone and they keyboard is crap. Hypo, I'm having fun watching you desperately trying to blame us for this when we obviously weren't there. You're clever, and it's fun to actually argue with an intellectual peer, even if it's through the Internet over something as menial as a game.

catinthehat

Back to top Go down

Post  Azurillkirby Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:40 am

It is also fun to watch you desperately try to defend yourself! Now, since my last post didn't post for some reason... let me try to post that again...
Azurillkirby
Azurillkirby

Back to top Go down

Post  Azurillkirby Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:51 am

catinthehat wrote:
Azurillkirby wrote:

That's not even an argument. Also don't say "in the picture he lit the TNT and was running away" because he TNT wasn't lit. So explain to me how if that really is me in the picture, that I did anything wrong, since the guy is jus standing there.

1) It is you in the picture because your name plate. ZOOM INTO THE PICTURE.

2) In court cases, witness testimonies are just as important as actual evidence. And we have TWO witnesses who claim that you helped Louis in the destruction

3) You claimed that I just griefed it all myself to ban you on purpose.
i) You keep claiming that we need this "evidence". So, where is your "evidence"?
ii) You raged JUST AS MUCH IF NOT MORE than I did. Remember that time where you kept kicking me out of the server so that I couldn't even come in the server? Vince was there, you know?
iii) Why would I care so much to get you banned to destroy all of my work on the server?

4) The title of this thread has 2 parts. Louis is one of them. (Or 5, if you count "Report" "and" and "again") You still haven't defended Louis, and I have CLEARLY accused him and there are no other possibly suspects. No one else can spawn ghasts.

Oh, and if you don't reply by midnight (12 EST) then I can't reply until the morning, due to Windows Parental Controls, and my parents adding them (atleast they changed it from 10 to 12)...
Azurillkirby
Azurillkirby

Back to top Go down

Post  Azurillkirby Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:56 am

No wait, I won't be able to read the next reply tonight at all, since my dad is yelling at me to get off the computer....
Azurillkirby
Azurillkirby

Back to top Go down

Post  catinthehat Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:57 am

Azurillkirby wrote:
catinthehat wrote:
Azurillkirby wrote:

Lol queer. PArental controls lol. Talk to you in the morning gypsy.

1) It is you in the picture because your name plate. ZOOM INTO THE PICTURE.

2) In court cases, witness testimonies are just as important as actual evidence. And we have TWO witnesses who claim that you helped Louis in the destruction

3) You claimed that I just griefed it all myself to ban you on purpose.
i) You keep claiming that we need this "evidence". So, where is your "evidence"?
ii) You raged JUST AS MUCH IF NOT MORE than I did. Remember that time where you kept kicking me out of the server so that I couldn't even come in the server? Vince was there, you know?
iii) Why would I care so much to get you banned to destroy all of my work on the server?

4) The title of this thread has 2 parts. Louis is one of them. (Or 5, if you count "Report" "and" and "again") You still haven't defended Louis, and I have CLEARLY accused him and there are no other possibly suspects. No one else can spawn ghasts.

Oh, and if you don't reply by midnight (12 EST) then I can't reply until the morning, due to Windows Parental Controls, and my parents adding them (atleast they changed it from 10 to 12)...

catinthehat

Back to top Go down

Post  catinthehat Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:59 am

Queer. See you in he morning, gypsy.

catinthehat

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince24816 Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:11 am

this topic is closed. louis and josh, stop doing that or i will have to ban you

Vince24816
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down